This is an interactive three-month course for middle to upper level managers and executives, with the intention to cause the people who work with and for them to be productive, self-generative and accountable. As with all of our programs, we are not just looking for a 10 on a 0-10 scale. We believe in taking employees “Beyond Ten.”
This course is for the individual whose job is accomplished via the success of other people and/or who has other people reporting to them.
The participants will:
- Be developed to set up structures which will inspire their employees to be independent in designing and fulfilling their goals
- Learn about the different aspects of communication, allowing them to listen and speak in ways that motivate and elicit the best in their employee
- Be trained to design and manage structures which allow for enhanced productivity and consistency regarding the ongoing effectiveness of their employee
- Be developed as a coach enabling them to deal effectively with the daily issues that arise as a function of being a manager
- Be coached in the arenas of time management and project management, leaving them with a sense of being on top of all of their responsibilities and with a sense of overall balance and accomplishment
- 4 to 8 participants
- Three 1-day meetings every 6 weeks
- Weekly, 1-hour group coaching calls
- Bi-weekly individual feedback reports
Scheduling a course:
If you are interested in scheduling a course for your organization or if you have questions, please contact Thea Sommer at (786) 803-8674 or email@example.com .