Personal Coaching provides a platform for accountability whereby you make promises to take specific actions that lead to producing specific results. Personal Coaching then becomes a collaborative effort where 1+1 does not equal 2, 1+1 equals possibility, or Beyond Ten!
“Having a coach is like having someone who’s only job is to ask, ‘What does this person need to be their best self?’ As your coach, it is my job to see the world through your eyes – and because I do not have the emotional attachment that you have to your own life, but I do have an unrelenting commitment to your success – we can look together for solutions that you can’t see on your own. An important element of my coaching is the space of acceptance I create with my clients. With this as the background, clients know they can say and express anything without being judged.” – Thea
Personal coaching is for you if:
- You are at a place in your life where you want to move yourself further along than you are able to do by yourself.
- You are dealing with something in your life and you need help in seeing where you are being stopped.
- You have an area of dissatisfaction in your life and you are unable to resolve it.
- You are ready to look at and work on what is next for you.
- You know that you would be more effective and happy if you were accountable to someone for your commitments
When you are in partnership – romantic, business or otherwise – you and your partner will have different perspectives or points of view.
When I work with partners or couples, my job is to translate. The magic lies in being able to understand many “human languages” and translating what people are saying so that the other person hears it the way the person speaking it intended. ” –Thea
Couple/partner coaching is about each party being heard. When people are heard, powerful communication can happen, and when powerful communication happens, challenging and difficult issues can be resolved.
Couples/Partner Coaching is for you if:
- You are in a relationship and you are not as happy as you know you could be and the attempts that you have made to sort it out have not produced the results you are seeking.
- You want your relationship to work and you are not ready to give up.
The Coach’s Training is a rigorous 6-month program designed for people who are committed to having a career in coaching. An investment of 4-10 hours per week is required for the duration of the program.
For further details on the Coach’s Training, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.