Personal Coaching provides a platform for accountability whereby you make promises to take specific actions that lead to producing specific results. Personal Coaching then becomes a collaborative effort where 1+1 does not equal 2, 1+1 equals possibility, or Beyond Ten!
“Having a coach is like having someone who’s only job is to ask, ‘What does this person need to be their best self?’ As your coach, it is my job to see the world through your eyes – and because I do not have the emotional attachment that you have to your own life, but I do have an unrelenting commitment to your success – we can look together for solutions that you can’t see on your own. An important element of my coaching is the space of acceptance I create with my clients. With this as the background, clients know they can say and express anything without being judged.” – Thea
Personal coaching is for you if:
- You are at a place in your life where you want to move yourself further along than you are able to do by yourself.
- You are dealing with something in your life and you need help in seeing where you are being stopped.
- You have an area of dissatisfaction in your life and you are unable to resolve it.
- You are ready to look at and work on what is next for you.
- You know that you would be more effective and happy if you were accountable to someone for your commitments
When you are in partnership – romantic, business or otherwise – you and your partner will have different perspectives or points of view.
When I work with partners or couples, my job is to translate. The magic lies in being able to understand many “human languages” and translating what people are saying so that the other person hears it the way the person speaking it intended. ” –Thea
Couple/partner coaching is about each party being heard. When people are heard, powerful communication can happen, and when powerful communication happens, challenging and difficult issues can be resolved.
Couples/Partner Coaching is for you if:
- You are in a relationship and you are not as happy as you know you could be and the attempts that you have made to sort it out have not produced the results you are seeking.
- You want your relationship to work and you are not ready to give up.
- You want to take your relationship to the next level.
- You want to resolve the uncertainty regarding the future of your relationship.
Executive Coaching supports executives in being highly effective, visionary leaders. For most executives, this means less doing and more empowering of others.
“By shifting the focus from producing results to empowering people, executives instill commitment and loyalty in their employees, which leads to extraordinary results.” – Thea
Executive coaching is for you if:
- You have a successful business and you are committed to taking it to the next level.
- You have an area of ineffectiveness in your business and you are unable to resolve it.
- You have an offsite or retreat that needs facilitation.
- Your staff and/or management team need initial and/or ongoing training and development.
- You feel “out of balance” with your work and personal life.
Beyond Ten works both with for-profit and non-profit organizations. Generally, corporate consulting is done on-site. The company may have a specific goal or project or it may need help identifying a problem and/or solutions.
Corporate consulting is for your organization if:
- The results of the organization are not satisfactory.
- An acquisition occurred and the culture of the organization needs to be integrated.
- There are areas where the team and company need training and development in order to move to the next level.
- The company is looking to align its leadership groups and, as a result, exponentially expand the effectiveness of the organization.
- The company is seeking someone to facilitate its corporate retreats or trainings.
Areas of training inside of the corporate structure:
- Train managers to train employees
- Train managers in strategic planning
- Train employees to work efficiently as a team
- Communication within organizations
Corporate Consulting Fees vary based on the scope of the work. Contact email@example.com for details.
Beyond Ten offers breakthrough retreat facilitation services for For-Profit and Not for-profit organizations. Our services are created to meet the specific needs of your team and your business. The consulting work for your organization is custom designed based on the information you provide us during in depth interviews and from provided questionnaires.
Our unique works brings your team together in a way that motivates them to be their best and to bring out the best in each other. During these powerful retreats, participants are given practical techniques for expansion and new and effective tools for communication. When these dynamics are integrated- happiness and satisfaction are present at work- and results exponentially skyrocket.
Retreat Facilitation Fees vary based on the scope of the work. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
This began with Thea coaching executives from 16 different LGBTQ organizations in South Florida and bringing them together so they work effectively together. While these organizations and others like them have very similar goals and objectives, they often do not work well together. Thea specializes in bringing same-industry company executives and creating a platform where they can communicate, and work together to empower their common visions.
For further details on the Inter-Organizational Coaching, contact email@example.com.
The Coaches Training is a rigorous 6-month program designed for people who are committed to having a career in coaching. An investment of 4-10 hours per week is required for the duration of the program.
For further details on the Coaches Training, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.